Saturday, February 21, 2009

Rock On The Range


Im really exited! Rock On The Range is coming to Columbus Ohio at Crew stadium May 16th and 17th.


Tigi Rockaholic Haircare is one of the event sponsors !

here are links to the concert events pages

www.myspace.com/rockontherange

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rock-On-The-Range/28568164146

http://www.rockontherange.com/

and of course you can buy tickets through ticketmaster.


Motley Crue ,Shinedown, Buckcherry, The Used, Atreyu,
Chevelle, Flyleaf, Saving Abel, Saliva, Blue October, Hoobastank, Black
Stone Cherry, and many more bands on 3 separate stages.

Ive been before and it really is one of the best rock festivals in the USA so make a trip and be there!

2 comments:

  1. ROTR was great BTW. Just got back. I gave away my tix for tomarrow(sunday) because I have things I need to get done but today was great. It didnt rain until right before chevelle came out.The rain made people crazy for some reason. I got kicked in the head by a body surfer and hit in the head by a beer bottle that was thrown into the crowd, had my feet trampled and came about 6 inches from being puked on. Good times. Korn was incredible.Was my first time seeing them live.There was a guy in a hooters girl outfit which made me crack up.I grabbed my phone and took a bunch of pics of him. BUT my head was hurting after the pummeling so I ended up sleeping in my car through alice in chains and slipknot. Im getting too old for these all day events!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH and tigi was there giving out backpacks that said bed head and rockaholic for free. I didnt get one because the line was insane to the booth and my hubby wanted to get inside to hear the bands.

    ReplyDelete